Aftab Art Bazar is an online space where donated pieces of art or other artistic works are put on for sale to support Aftab Committee's mission in empowering Iranian-American artists. Our first and foremost goal is to make sure that donations are used to make an immediate and real difference in our community. This thoughtful and effective use of your funds is a major reason why the Aftab Committee is recognized us as leader in supporting Iranian-American artists. If you have a piece of work by any artist that you would like to donate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aftab Committee is committed to making Iranian and Western music education accessible to all who ask. We have teamed up with DC- Local Iranian-American musicians that can teach private lessons with a range of Persian and Western instruments. 80% of the proceeds go to the contributing Iranian-American musician while the remaining 20% is donated to the Aftab Committee. Click Here to Book your first Private Lesson today!
Aftab Art Store is an online space where you can purchase art by contributing Iranian-American artists.