No, we accept any works of art by any artist.
What you can donate to Aftab.
Any piece of art or artistic work by any artist. Paintings, films, Literature, Music, Instruments, sculptures, and anything else that is considered a piece of art.
What you need to have
· High quality images and description of your donated piece of work.
· A valid and active email account.
What you need to do
· Submit the donor form and get an approval email.
· Email images to email@example.com
· Ship the items to Aftab Committee. Donor are in charge of shipping the donated piece to the Aftab Committee.
* Please note that our image policy only allows images on white, black, or gray backgrounds presenting acceptable clarity, perspective, and color.
Aftab Committee is a 501c3 non profit that supports Iranian-American artists and art.
Our Aftab Art Bazar is a online Bazar that supports the Aftab Committee by donated works of art.
First purchase the item through our online shop. After your order details have been proceeded, you will receive an email notification confirming your order.
Under normal circumstances, we will ship the purchased item immediately (weather permitting). Upon receiving your purchased item we ask our supporters to follow up with an email confirming the arrival of there purchased item.
All Donations and Sales are final.
Yes, we accept copies.
They must have professional, color, quality, lighting, sharpness, etc. Images must have a model or editorial to show supporters the size of the item.
If you are donating a work of art the donor is in charge of shipping the package to the Aftab Committee. If an item is purchased through the online store, the Aftab Committee will ship be in charge of shipping the package to the customer.
No Problem! We love hearing questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer your questions. We will continue to update this page to answer more frequently asked questions.